This 10 point checklist will have your outdoor space functioning well and looking fantastic in time for a summer full of backyard celebrations:
1. Clear weeds and dead tree branches to open up the space
2. Water and fertilize your trees to ensure they are growing well (here’s how to know if they need fertilizer)
3. Mow your lawn and lay down seeds on thin-looking or bare patches
4. Spread mulch to keep moisture levels and soil temperature stable
5. Inspect for signs of disease or insect infestation (these three bugs are common in Charleston and might be problematic for your trees)
6. Plant flower beds or affix hanging baskets for a pop of color
7. Give your BBQ a checkup to make sure it’s in tip-top condition and ready to grill
9. Set the ambiance for sundown with string lights and candles in votives
10. Stock the fridge and send out the invites!
If Charleston Stump Stompers & Tress Service can help with any of the more technical things please give us a call. The fun decorative aspects, we’ll leave to you!